780 Schools support services
As 780 Coaching we have a long and successful history in providing first class primary PE, coaching and sporting services in Northern Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire and with the commitment by Government to School sports 780 Coaching can further provide your school with
- Qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers during PE lessons
- A tailored sports premium action plan to fit your school needs
- Support School evidencing the impact of the PE and Sport Premium using performance data and case studies
- Ensure that your Schools PE curriculum is refreshed and in sync with new national guidance from Dfe
- Provide expertise and support in running breakfast clubs, after-school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- Provide resources and training courses in PE and sport for teachers
- Design and co-ordinate sport competitions or increase pupils’ participation in sports and positiveactivities
- Design and run sports activities with other schools in your locality
One of the largest challenges facing schools and academies is the planning and the management of the ever-decreasing resources available to them. According to the Institute for Fiscal Studies, around half of primary schools and 60% of secondary schools will have been affected by real-terms budget cuts of at least 5% by the end of the current funding settlement period in March 2015. Even academies – many of which have charitable or private sector sponsors – aren’t immune. 780 Coaching in collaboration with Red Everywhere provides a bespoke fundraising services aimed at providing additional funding for schools sports and positive activities to add value to your mainstream programme.
780 & RedEverywhere service includes a complete overview of all funding sources including grants and endorsements available for your school to support;
- Promoting positive activities and sporting activities including PE
- Equipment such as PC’s, Laptops and Books.
- Improving basic skills and raising individual achievements of students.
- Developing, improving or expanding school buildings, grounds and facilities.
- Installing green technologies and renewable energy in schools.
- Developing internationally links with partners in the EU and Commonwealth.
- Developing and enhancing certain subject areas such as sports, music, art or heritage.
For more further information contact email@example.com